The Library menu is organized as the repository of information that has been prepared to support the General Plan Update. The materials located here consist of maps, documents, handouts/presentations, etc. that have been used during the planning process. These materials are typically provided in an Acrobat (PDF) format for ease of downloading. The topical areas contained in the Library consist of:
- Using the Library. This is the page you are currently reading.
- News Releases . News releases distributed by the City on events and documents prepared for the General Plan Update
- Meeting Materials. These are the materials provided to attendees at meetings/workshops that will be held throughout the planning process.
- Fact Sheets. These are documents that contain summarized information pertaining to the General Plan Update.
- Documents / Reports. These are the draft reports that have been prepared for the respective tasks of the planning process. The documents are organized chronologically.
- Quick Links. These are the website links to pertinent reference information related to the Glendale General Plan Update project. The links are organized in alphabetical order.